Monday, May 11, 2015

Living and learning




This is the final week of classes and I have learned more than I thought I would. I plan to take what I have learned and continue to dig for Baltimore's history and apply it to adventures. I signed up for a Pratt Library card when we went on our field trip, so I hope to visit the library in the near future. Coming into this class, I thought it was going to be another upper level class I can not care about later down the road. But boy! Was I wrong. I learned a lot about the history of Baltimore and culture. In a way, with the things happening in the city, it has opened my eyes up even more to understand what is needed and expected from students, families, and people around us. I want to come to the screening of the research project and I would love to come in and see what other classes will get done next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment